Saturday, April 29, 2006

I wish lala~

WWWhhhheeeeeheeeee~ Yoh's interview is up on the town and range site! YAY! But i didn't understand a single thing. Just watched him answering questions. Haha.

I san Walk On at work when we were about to close the store. The pharmacist got annoyed and said, "Oit, Wee Nee! Diam! (Oit, Wee Nee! Shut up!)" And everyone laughed, including her! I dunno, maybe i was annoying them with the song. Haha. I love the song! I love the song! And on our way out, one colleague was like, "What was the song you were singing?" And i sang again for her. XP

Wanted to do this yesterday but lack of time to do so. Captured some nice shots from the video.


Such a nice scenery..


Walking on..


The new loOk


*Hiroki*


*Ryo*


*Yamato*


*Yoh*


*Naoto*


I wish Orange Range the best in whatever they do! Keep on smiling! =)


And one of my favourite shots:


Beautiful, isn it?

Although the sun goes down, i'll still walk on..

4 comments:

  1. Fang: REALLY?!?! wahhh... nice! someone translated the song in http://community.livejournal.com/orangerange/

    ween: i havent dl the pv, but i oledi watched it at youtube. not bad the pv. i got the perfect version of the song from limewire. hehehe... so is Champion. listening to those 2 songs rite now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE WALK ON =O It's such a nice and wonderful song! I want to hear a better quality of it XD Kyaaa I was humming the song all day long x)

    "I wish lala..."
    "lalalalala...."

    ROFL.Ryo is cute XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm snagging some of ur Walk On pics, if u dun mind.... :D Orange Range are the BEST! *saya setuju ngan Ween*

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha.. i bet you want to understand what he's saying.. but~watching his kawaii face talking satisfied you already..is it? XD

    hahaha... you sang at work..?! I bet the other workers were like.. @__@ "WeeN, stop it.." but~actually, if you keep singing a song to a person or let them listen to a song that they never heard, and IF they are influents by it.. the song is TOTALLY nice.. well, WALK ON is.. ^^ thats why one colleague ask you about the song.. ^^ influents..influents..

    i LOVE this MV! cho NICE-su!! they all look cho PERFECT! and i love Yamato's hair.. ^^ ah! the last view is cho pretty! the sun goes down.. nice screenshots.. XD Naoto is cho kakoii!!^^

    -LeNE-

    ReplyDelete

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(