Sunday, April 30, 2006

Same?

* Currently listening to Pride's OST *

Got sssoooo excited at work today when i heard Same Same's single, Supermodel! I was like... AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. OMGGGG!!!!!!!!

In case you are wondering who Same Same are, they are made up of two of The Moffatts' triplets, Clint and Bob, who are identical twins. I used to be a fan of The Moffatts. In fact, they were the first band that i'd gotten crazy about. I was 12. And i was a fan for 4 years when they decide to raise their white flag and broke my heart. Yup. The first concert that i attended was theirs, which was in 1999. And when they came back 2 years later, i went to the airport (KLIA) to welcome them and to their autograph session in Sungei Wang Plaza! I loved them so much. They were the first band that made me love live music so much... and i could even memorize the drum beats and bass sounds. Because of them, i have dreams of starting my own band. I still do.. ^^ but hmm.. i'm not musically-talented. Haha. Tone deaf summore. But i have hopes.. i wanna change the Malaysian music scene. I wanna make Malaysia known. I wanna bring Malaysian artists out to the international scene. That is why, i wanna do mass comm. Dunno if it's the correct pathway.

Back to The Moffatts. I was such a huge fan of them that i spent a lot of money buying magazines with them on. I have FOUR clear folder files full of news-clippings, articles, pictures and posters of them. Although years have passed, i am quite surprised that i still have them. I wonder why i didn't throw them away. I even have their country music CDs when they were toddlers!

My favourite songs: Misery, Written All Over My Heart, Until You Loved Me, Bang Bang Boom, Who Do You Love?, Crazy, All I Need Is You, Walking Behind, Antifreeze and Aeroplanes, I Don't Want You To Want Me, I and a lot others. Come to think of it, it's been awhile since the last time i listened to their CDs. Haha.

Anyways, Clint and Bob are now Same Same, they are based in Thailand (so close yet so far away), Dave got into the top 32 of Canadian Idol and he's gay (never expected that coming) and Scott is.. somewhere. I dunno, the appearance of Same Same certainly brings back gOod memories when i was so crazy over them. And i've decided to continue supporting Clint and Bob in their musical journeys and i wanna thank them for the beautiful past that they had given me. I have, secretly wished for their return and i got my wish. *winks* Thank you boys. Best of luck in your album, and i'll certainly go and get it. ^^

And now, i am an Orange Range fan. And i hope that they won't break my heart (touch woOd). And supporting them has been an incredible, wonderful, fun, inspiring journey and i will always support them.. even if i have to fork out a lot of money. =P

My colleague asked me to sing Walk On again. I let her hear the song during break time and she wondered why did it sound different. Of course, my Japanese singing sucks! I was pratically blabbing the words. Haha. Ate in Sushi King during break. Hehehe.

Today is gonna be my last day at work. WoO-hOo!! That means more time for Orange Range! Yay!!!! Oh, i might take a week's hiatus from my city life and go back to my hometown. So, you guys might not see any postings or appearences from the gOod ol' WeeN for a while.

Just found out from the forum about Ryukyudisko. Have been wondering and pondering about who or what the heck is Ryukyudisko and imagine when i found out that they are actually Naoto's brothers! *gasps* Whoa.. well.. they do lOok like him and me and my sister noticed how he is beginning to lOok more like them.. with the hair and goatee. No wonder Naoto has this thing for dance, techno, remixes kind of music. Whuuaaa.. He brings out the eccentric side of Orange Range! Unfortunately, i'm not such a fan of remixes/dance/techno/etc. That's why i don't go clubbing. Gives me headaches.

They said that you were a supermodel
I'd like, like to get to know you better...

1 comment:

  1. Same Same single?? hahaha... Clint and Bob is it? XD those kawaii twins.. ^^(i miss Dave)

    ah!! your love to The Moffatts.. totally a CRAZE!! ^^ and even influents me.. XD they are cho SUGOII ne!! seriously? you said you're not musically talented? are you surE? at least, you're brave to perform on the stage(my greatest nightmare XD) mass com? er.. whats that? *gets whack* am i still baka-baka kind of person.. ^^"

    whoa.. ^^ yea~~you have cho many Moffatts stuffs..you're TOTALLY Moffatts craze last time.. and now too.. ^^"

    T_T now you reminded me.. Dave is gay.. *sigh* well, people can change though.. ^^" hahaha.. looks like you're going to be Same SAme craze now.. ^^

    whoa.. don't hope for it.. ^^" nothing will happen to Orange Range.. XD they are going to be fine.. (er..did i just said that?)^^"

    wahsei.. you eat Sushi King.. ^^" mmg Makan besar.. XD yummy yummy! One day, I want to try eat Bento.. XD sounds nice.. ^^

    oh yea.. ^^" i should read your blod earlier.. then, i know you're planning to go back hometown.. ^^" haha.. omedetou!! end of work! ^^

    yessu! yessu! ^^ NAOTO's brother is totally kakoii ne.. I envy them cho much!! They are totally talented!! I mean, remix songs! KYAA~~I just love that!!! ^^ And Naoto is starting to follow them.. and me going to follow him.. XP thanks for the talent of NAoto.. ^^ Orange Range music getting sugoii ne!!! ^^

    -LeNE-

    ReplyDelete

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(