Friday, April 28, 2006

I cried..

after watching Orange Range's Walk On music video. I have no idea why i cried. The video was so simple, just images of the boys and random people of all walks of life walking, step by step. It touched me so much that i went into my room and continued crying before realising i have to watch it again.

Although i do not have any idea what is the song about, it made me feel like.. no matter what happens in life, one should be able to put his/her head up high and just walk on. No matter what happens, you should just move on. Take whatever life throws at you and face it upfront.

Which is something that i find it hard to do. I know i should start moving on, try new things, explore life as how God made it. I've always wanted to tear myself apart from my comfortable life right now and just go somewhere. I dream of going off on my own and cutting off all ties with my family and friends for maybe a few years and then come back to see what'll happen.

Interesting thought i have there. I'm chickening out. Hehe.

Had fun chatting with Fang. Learnt a lot from her! It's funny how music connects people from all over the world.

I love Orange Range.

Cross road lalalala~

1 comment:

  1. haha.. I know that feeling.. gosh, the picture of the little kid walking and all..its cho touching..

    good one.. i think the meaning you're telling is kindda' similiar with the song though.. just Walk On..

    ah.. going off on your own and cutting off all ties.. ^^" gosh, those words.. i don't know.. touched me a little.. i'm weird.. maybe i'm the kind of, hates "perpisahan" XD I'm weird.. ^^"

    yup1! music really connects people all over the world.. thats why MUSIC is LIFE! well, to me.. ^^

    -LeNE-

    ReplyDelete

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(