Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Hitomi wo tojite


Posted up somemore pictures from BLOOD ORANGE on the forum. Hope the members will enjoy it. Sadly, the forum is soooo.. quiet. I know that it's new. but then.. haih.. :'(

Yuen asked me to go rock-climbing with her next Friday. I'm so excited! FYI, i've never done it before, so hopefully, i will have no problem. Takutnyer.

I dreamt of a beach yesterday. The seawater was so crystal clear. I wonder where was i dreaming about? Okinawa perhaps?

5 more working days. Yippeee!!!!!! Plan on going back to my hometown. But that means no internet for a while. Although my aunt's places has got connections, i can't go back to my hometown and sit down facing the PC everyday. My grandparents would be so upset! BTW, my cousin said she's very bored as she is tOo waiting for her uni application results, so i wanna go back and save her. And make her go crazy about Orange Range toO! Hehehe.. I'm so eeevvvviiiillllll.....

Walk On made me smile today. I can't wait for the movie, Check It Out, Yo! Hopefully it will be shown here. I wanna go watch it in the cinemas with my sister!!! Yeah!! I think i might ask other Orange Range fans of Malaysia to go and watch together. If it's possible. It'll be fun to sing along when Orange Range's song is played. Hehehe. I can imagine me singing loudly in the cinema, ignoring all the stares from other viewers! WoO-hOo!!

My youngest sister is having fever. Hopefully she'll be okay. Currently sleeping. Dream of Katchan tonight, k? She's only nine but she loves Katchan! Hehehe.. And her favourite video is Shanghai Honey! *guffaws* She likes the muscular lady a lot.. ehehe..

To Tinaanit: Forgot to tell you, the DVD is the drama, while the VCD is the movie. I haven't watched both yet.

We'll be wishing on the same star

Looking at the same moon

I reached out to the sky

And it's beyond my fingers

I want the two of us

To be joined together as one

Namie Amuro - Wishing On The Same Star

1 comment:

  1. ^^" Oh yea, the forum is TOTALLY quiet.. Needs time.. I think.. XD need some noise in there... ^^"

    sugoiii... going rock-climbing..never donE? XD whoa.. GANBATTE ne... 1st time... er.. will be totally scary.. XP

    KYAA~~you dreamt you go Okinawa?! I want to go too!!! XP I love OKinawa... the beach is CHO clean!!! and KIREI!!!!!!

    ah! I didn't know your working days is going to end already. ^^" *getswhack* kyaa~going hometown.. T_T I want to go too.. Demo~midyear exam coming.. cho bye bye.. *waves* T.T oi..oi.. making hometown become ORANGE RANGE.. @__@

    me! me! me!! Want to see the movie! (1st reason, Orange Range songs, 2nd, got Ichihara Hayato!!!) XP that will be sugoii if Orange Range fans in Malaysia gather up.. XD and sing along in the cinema.. stares from others?! (reminds me when we watch FEARLESS) XP

    Christine is totally Katchan fan.. ^^" I realised guys that she like, CHO OLDER than her. XD

    -LeNE-

    ReplyDelete

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(