Wednesday, March 08, 2006

SuGoi..!!

Ima, Ai Ni Yukimasu
YAYZ!!! My sister had just downloaded the original soundtrack for the movie Ima, Ai Ni Yukimasu. I'm listening to it right now and the tracks are just so beautiful. They reminded me of the movie.. i need to watch it again.. Unfortunately, my VCD is in the hands of my sister's friend! I wonder when will i get it back? And i wonder why isn't Hana included in the soundtrack?

Speaking of the movie, it has been nominated for the Best Asian Film award in the upcoming 25th Hong Kong Film Awards. I was so excited when i read it on the newspaper this evening. I so hope it'll bag the award.. *crosses fingers*
So far 2 of my friends whom i had introduced this movie to said that it was good. =P

Oh, another news, a remake of this film will be made in Hollywood and the lead actress who will be playing Mio's character is none other than.. JENNIFER GARNER!!!! *gasp* She will also be producing it.. I wonder how will it go? Will it be as good as the original? Will they make it? Btw, i wonder if the film has started yet or not.. Let's just wait and see. I hope they won't spoil the magic of the movie. Please don't wreck it.

Anyways, i'm still trying to look around for the book that they made the movie from. Titled Ima, Ai Ni Yukimasu, it was written by Takuji Ichikawa. I found the Japanese one in Kinokuniya bookstore (the Japanese section, inside Isetan) but i couldn't find the english version. I wonder if it does exist?


Monkey Magic, yeah!!


HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY
TO
CLINT, BOB & DAVE!!
(the moffatt triplets)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(