Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A new year, perhaps.. a new beginning?

* Currently listening to Wang Lee Hom's Xin Chung De Re Yue album *
AAAAHHHHHHHHH...
I haven't been posting for quite a long while so here are some updates:
Work: I'm beginning to think that i'm slaving myself for a little amount of money.. but the experience is priceless!
Chinese New Year: I had only 4 days off! And we came back on the 3rd day. So H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E!! Anyways, it was great to see my relatives, though not everyone.
Hamsters: Another hamster died when we were back in our hometown but my sis got two hammies from a friend! A guy friend summore.. ahem..
Orange Range: I think i've spread the Orange mania to my family cos i heard my aunts humming through Hana.. Hehehe. And i spent RM455 for 3 Orange Range DVDs only to find out that one of them has a terrible scratch. You see, it seems that if you have more than 5 CDs/VCDs/DVDs coming to you from overseas, they have to be opened and checked (my dad confirmed this!) BEWARE: cos the people checking them can be very wild. I was so upset when i heard the news. SHIT. I had to pay another RM45 for the shipping of the new one. And i would like to take this oppurtunity to thank Ms. Sabrina for helping me get them. I can't wait to watch and scream my head off!

Anyways, i didn't get a chance to say happy new year, so...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 2006 is so gonna ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(