Monday, February 27, 2006

I had my off day yesterday so i went out to KLCC with my sis to pick up my precious DVDs and watch Fearless. We met Sabrina who helped me got the DVDs and i have to say, she's quite petite. She's 25 but she's smaller than me!
We watched Fearless at 2.30pm.. i enjoyed the opening video from Jay Chou.. very cool. Back to the movie, me and my sis couldn't stop gushing over Nakamura Shidou who played Tanaka (the Japanese fighter).. we were making so much noise! I went "Sugoiii!" and my sis was like, "Kawaii!!" I remember screaming a lot and people were laughing and looking at us one kind. (^__^!!) Anyways, i have a tendency to make lots of noise during a movie.. so.. ahem. He looked so good in the movie.. the girl who sat next to me was like, "Hen shuai ar.. ( very good-looking)". He looked better than in Ima, Ai Ni Yukimasu. Of course he had to! He's supposed to be the best fighter among the 4! Overall, the movie was quite.. sad. I was shocked when Jet Li's character died at the end of the show. Jet Li is also very cute.. ehehehe..
I've just watched my Orange Range DVDs, Video De Recital and DVD La Contact. A lil disappointed cos they were short.. but hehehe.. at least i get to drool over them any time now.
The live performances were good. Quite an energetic bunch i must say of these lads. Plus, Hiroki's so cccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeee that i'm falling in love with him again.
Anyways, i also bought Densha Otoku (Trainman) but haven't watched it yet. And i can't find Nana anywhere. Sleepyla. Oh, not to mention my results are coming out on March 16th. And the shop's having stock-take on that day. How nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(