Sunday, April 10, 2005

Sushi?

Haih.. i did fail my Physics test..haha!

I'm in netvalley checking around some stuff when i should be typing out my 1000-word due on Monday essay in the other cafe.. ain't i notti?
My aunt n family are coming down today from Malacca to check out aunt Vi's baby and then stop over at my house for a while..
The drama that my class presented was spiffy, eventhough there were a few hitches.. it was really cool when daniel, hoc mun, chee yoong and kian kiat invented a new scene..i was so PROUD of them.. very, very cool... and to say at first they were nervous.. All the classes did very good...
Nothing much to write aboutla...

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(