Monday, May 02, 2005

Screw up, didn't i?

I've done my Malaysian University English Test (MUET) on 30th April and i think i screwed it up.. let's just wait and see..
I'm still not allowed to drive.. haih.. even my brother's trying to back me up but.. hey.. when am i gonna get a chance to drive the freaking Waja myself? (i did, but only around my apartment)..
My dad's on his way home from Cameron Highlands, so hopefully.. the strawberries are with him.. ehehe.. i want strawbwerriieeesss...
I have a lot of albums to get.. F.I.R's new album, Nicky's (Machi's xiao pang zhe) Shadow(is it out in Malaysia yet?)..he has a really good voice..the best among the Machis..ehehe.. very soulful kinda voice.. hmm.. oh.. i need that disney's song collection cd too.. what else? Natasha Bedingfield( i so don't like his brother), Gavin Degraw ( chariot!), David Tao's new stuff (ni ai wo hai she ta.....).. hehe.. and lots more..

i'm never gonna catch my breath,
say goodbye to those who knew me,
why was i a fool in school for cutting gym,
this guy's got them scared to death!,
hope he doesn't see right through me,
how i wish that i knew how to swim....

1 comment:

  1. oooOOoo...love that song

    Be a man
    We must be swift as the coursing river
    Be a man
    With all the force of a great typhoon
    Be a man
    With all the strength of a raging fire
    Mysterious as the dark side of the moon

    =) hmm..a bit masculine tho.

    ReplyDelete

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(