Wednesday, November 16, 2016

30.

Seems like it's been a long while since I last blogged, but actually it has been only a month, so I guess that's not too bad eh?

I guess now you know who has gotten my attention nowadays eh?

I turned 30 last week and my celebration was a low-key one. I am very thankful that my parents were around.

We brought our parents to Curry Leaf to try the banana leaf rice. Ordered the fish head curry set as well while I tried the mutton briyani (I would recommend sharing if you wanna order other stuff).


My parents mentioned that the fish wasn't that fresh (I couldn't tell) but we still managed to polish it off. The set came with rasam and onion rings as well!


Shared a cake with PW while out for dinner with the rest of the Random Quartet. No cake-blowing whatsoever hahaha

WE ARE 30 OMFG!

I'm just happy we don't look our ages

My sister did surprise me with another cake to be shared with my dad, whose birthday falls 3 days after mine.

SO.. what changes?

Actually, nothing much. I had a few meltdowns at work but a few days before my birthday I had a huge flip which turned me into a person which couldn't be bothered about other people.

Everyday at work I'm approached by people who'll be complaining about his/her work or overly dramatizing things and I had no empathy for them at all.

If you choose to take things negatively, go ahead but hey, don't drag me along.

I had this HUGE determination not to let other people affect my emotions and I am so determined to live my life happily.

I don't know how much time I have left in this life - I have so many things I want to do, so many wrongs to right, so much more places to explore, so many opportunities to make my loved ones smile.. I don't want to waste my time being negative.

Is this a sign of me maturing?

人間開花。

Funny how RADWIMPS' latest album, scheduled to be released this 23rd, translated as Human Bloom, somehow feels related to me (although I'm not sure I can relate to all the songs yet, we have to wait until I get my hands on it!).

Am I starting to bloom?

Like from a tiny little, closed up flowers petals into a.. I don't know God knows what..

Regardless what it is, I'm very happy with this.. evolution. Or bloom.

I hope I'll bloom into a beautiful human, on the inside and on the outside.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(