Wednesday, August 24, 2016

So how's everyone progressing with Pokémon Go?

So it has been almost 3 weeks since Pokémon Go was released in Malaysia.

My first monster is..

A photo posted by WeeN (@weenangeline) on

Honestly I didn't follow the series but I remember loving the first movie, y'know, the one with Mew.

And who doesn't love Pikachu?

Although up til now I have no Pikachu T_T

Yesterday I got my first 10 coins by claiming a gym in Sunway Medical Centre, while visiting my cousin who was warded haha


As of the time of writing, I have:


and my top 12 strongest monsters are:


LOL I don't know I named that CP1021 Jolteon Takuya.

Anyways, as you can see this is a filler post!

Thank you for reading! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(