Thursday, July 21, 2016

Highlight from SMTM5 Finale

Last week SMTM5 ended and the crowned winner is..


Congratulations!

Anyways, the highlight from the finale which was broadcasted live was this:


Special performance by SMTM5 contestants - Flowsik, Hash Swan, Boi B, Tae Woon and G2, performing 도깨비 (goblin? monster?)

I was really impressed with Boi B's and Tae Woon's raps actually. Not much of a fan of G2's voice.

And Hash Swan is such adorable I wanna put him in my pocket.

Especially because of this:

A photo posted by 해쉬스완 (@hashblanccoa) on
Follow Hash Swan here!

LOL so cute hahaha he's like a small kid compared to Flowsik.

Ok that's all bai bai congrats again BewhY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(