Monday, June 20, 2016

UVERworld's Takuya is now married!

So yesterday, on Father's Day, Takuya of UVERworld announced that he is married on the band's official website.

Click here for the news~

Of course I was shocked with the sudden news, but I'm glad he himself announced it. He chose to not reveal any information on his wife as it is a personal matter.

I saw a lot of congratulatory messages on social media although I am sure there are a few hearts broken.

Waiting for the others to start spilling news too! :P

TAKUYAへ 
結婚おめでとう!Wishing you a lifelong happiness with your loved one, and hopefully this new chapter will start a new musical journey for the band!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(