Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Ohai 2.

I know I have been a very bad blogger lately. Been wanting to post so many things such as my cousin's wedding, Selene's wedding, my first trip with The Random Quartet (that's what me and my close three friends call ourselves, because we're so random wtf) to Siem Reap, Backstreet Boys' concert and also my 2nd Japan trip.

YES.

I went to Japan last June!

It wasn't for UVERworld lives though, it was just a normal trip.

Stayed in Osaka, Kyoto and Kobe, but managed to say hello to the deers in Nara too. :D

Will try to post asap!

And i've deleted most of my drafts, because I don't see a point in posting anymore LOL.

And my laptop's damn sssssllloooooowwwwww that photo editing/watermarking is a pain in my not-so-cute butt.

Til then, bai bai.

Pssssttt. Why not just follow me on Instagram, easier lor.


Follow follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(