Sunday, June 03, 2012

Make It or Break It

I realise that next working week will be a hectic one for me. I have 3 big tasks to follow through, numerous memos to be drafted for my boss to check and travel to and from Putrajaya to insert some datas into a new and upcoming system used for budgeting purposes.

Sucks being in an agency which is almost an-hour drive away from the headquarter: everytime there's a training or something at the main HQ, we have to spend at least 2 hours just for traveling! Hmm..

And I have to bring my grandmother for an interview at the US embassy at the end of the week. She's going to the US with my aunts and my uncle's gf to visit him.

Was invited to go as well, but I can't affordla.

Plus, I don't think I want to spend so much money on something that I might not get, which is the visa itself.

Oh well, next time maybe.

OH PLEASE LET ME GO THROUGH THESE NEXT TWO WEEKS HAPPILY.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(