Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Farewell

HOLD YOUR HORSES CAUSE I AM NOT LEAVING YOU GUYS OR ANYTHING OKEH?

Just wanna share this song sung by Changmin of 2AM on a radio show with you people:

Jalgayo (Goodbye/Farewell)


(Almost) Everyone knows I am a huge (okaylah, maybe not so huge, I can't seem to decide who's holding number 1 spot on my favourite Korean artiste list- BIGBANG or 2AM? anyways, both groups do different genres so..) fan of 2AM and I superlike their oldest member Lee Changmin, after seeing him generously destroy himself (wait, I think that's Jo Kwon) on Star Golden Bell Challenge (SGB) and various videos available on Youtube like this:


epic.

I realised I tend to start liking Korean groups/artistes after seeing them do nonsense(s) on variety shows i.e. I started liking BIGBANG after watching Daesung on Family Outing, I started noticing Rain BECAUSE of Family Outing too, then 2AM after watching Changmin on SGB and Jo Kwon in We Got Married (with wife Ga In, who is a member of Brown Eyed Girls, btw their learning-English episode is superhilarious, you all should watch) (all thanks to Feli for sending me the links to the first few episodes) and I enjoyed 2PM's craziness in Wild Bunny.

Hmm.

Anyways, Jalgayo (Goodbye/Farewell) is originally sung by Jung Jae Wook, it's an old song and here's the MV:



The MV pretty much represents the lyrics, got them right here for you guys to go, "Awwwwwww... *sobs*"

Don't be sorry
Its now that I realize that
I'm not the other part of you
It'll be okay
You did good in avoiding me
who can't sell anything but this soul

Even if I'm not your happiness
If I protect you, then that's love
That was my part

Farewell, my special person
I was happy
But still know this
That even if in the end my love is not enough compared to your love right now
It isn't shallow

You can forget
Thinking that the times we met
Were just plays
You did good
No matter how hard I try
There is not even a little hope

Run far far away
What should I do?
I keep thinking about things gone wrong

Farewell, my special person
I was happy
But still know this
That even if in the end my love is not enough compared to your love right now
It isn't shallow.

Love that leaves lovers who clash i
Is such a sharp sadness

Farewell, my love
I was grateful
But still know this,
That even if in the end my love is not enough compared to your love right now
It isn't shallow.

Even if it is not enough i
It isn't shallow.

Thanks to AlyM37 at soompiforums.

Sad huh?

But I superlike Changmin's voice (AND his chocolate abs I must admit *shyshy*)!

Changmin for Jambangee


Feast your eyes on 2AM's sexy bodies!



More photos here

*covers mouth with one hand and laughs like 2PM's Taecyeon*

Oh HOHOHO!

Oh since I'm at it, FAREWELL to January and February 2010, hope for better months to come!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(