Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged by Selene Ng, who's stranded somewhere in Sabah

Rules :
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.


2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.

3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.


4. No tags back!!

****

ONE I used to drink a glass of water every 15 minutes.

TWO I used to write ‘fan fiction’ of the Backstreet Boys and The Moffatts. I’d make myself their hot girlfriend. <--- copy Selene's, because I did the same too.

THREE I hatehatehatehatehatehate flying cockroaches! Y'know, the ones that fly towards you. It's like they can sense your fears or something.

FOUR I like to buy lip glosses, eyeshadows, mascaras etc and not use them. I find more thrill in buying than using them.

FIVE I'm actually very embarrased about my hair. I'm losing more than I'm growing.

SIX Saya suka makan petai yang dicicah dengan budu bersama tempoyak dan cili yang dihiris. Dan tidak dilupakan ikan kembung bakar. Makan itu dengan nasi saja sudah cukup.

SEVEN I poo-ed in my pants at kindergarten when I was 6. It was so eff-ing embarassing. But thank you very much to the cleaner who helped cleaned me up and the koko who cared about me.

EIGHT I have sneezing fits and runny nose frequently that I think I should go see a doctor about it.

NINE I quitted Taekwondo when I was in Standard Six because I was angry at Master Kevin Woon. Then I joined back in Form 4 because I missed him. Hee hee. He's the best instructorla. His insults are worth-hearing.

TEN Me and my primary school friends loved to sing and dance to the Spice Girls. We would gather in someone's house and perform in the room. And I was Ginger Spice. Ohmygodsomemalukan.

ELEVEN I like sleeping with less clothes on. :D

TWELVE If you place a paper/tissue in front of me I would fiddle with it until it crumples up.

THIRTEEN I almost took Bahasa Melayu as an additional subject for STPM.

FOURTEEN I eat rice using my hand, not forks and spoons at home. Some might think it's a bit uncivilised, but it's part of my culture.

FIFTEEN I used to think that my command in Bahasa Melayu (or Malaysia?) is better than my command in the English Language. I'm not so sure about it now but I felt more comfortable conversing in Malay than English.



I'm tagging:

Lene

Felicity

Kristen

Aimi

Kimmy

Teik Keen

Bee Kee

Liyana

Azrin

Those interested in joining the fun! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(