Thursday, October 09, 2008

Alamaks! I was tagged!

People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

Section 1

1. The last person to tag you is?
- Wee Vian Sherlene

2. What relationship of you with him/her?
- She's my sister.

3. Your first impression towards him/her?
- Urm.. must have been, "Where did you come from?" =P

4. The most memorable thing that he/she has done to you?
- Ahhh.. must be printing Orange Range photos for me.

5. The most memorable word that he/she has say to you?
- ...

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will..
- kill myself? Don't get me wrong, I don't do siblings. =P

7. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will..
- hmmm..

8. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on..
- ahhh..

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is..
- tataula.

10. The most desirable things to do for he/she is?
- Oh, take her to a TVXQ/DBSK concert!

11. The overall impression to he/her is..
- hmmm...ahhh...

12. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
- hmm. I have no idea.

13. The character you like of yourself is?
- hmm. I treat my friends well.

14. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
- I'm darn sensitive: I get angry easily and etcla.

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
- Me?

16. For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
- Thank you and I love you(s)! *muaks*

17. Five people to tag:
- Selene
- Aimi
- Liyana
- Azrin
- Teik Keen

1 comment:

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(