Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I don't know what to call it.

I had my Industrial Training Presentation today. Although it went well without any of the lecturers slamming me with crayzee questions, I still feel like it is one of the worst presentations that I have delivered in my life.

If I were to compare it my coursemates, I think they had done better jobs than me.

sigh~ What a letdown~

I'm beginning to hate this template. The colour is just to dull. I may change it anytime soon.

Or after I blog about the Redang trip. Just a teaser for you all out there:

(^-^)v

4 comments:

  1. Sangat jealous ok! Finally you jejak jugak kaki kat Redang tu after a few years dekat T'ganu. When will the KJ-ian akan pegi? huhu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. >_< worst presentation? well..at least ur still better than me lar.. dun be too dissapointed.

    btw, :D that picture is damn cool. can't wait for you to blog bout the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ween,make arrangements for me for a holiday at redang end of this year for my 2008 honeymoon ok!!

    hehehe...

    im serious tau..hahaha...urm,about the rooms,we can settle kat sana nanti ya..

    ReplyDelete

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(