Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Had an emo talk with my mom this morning. I didn't know that she was scared of her 1st daughter being mistreated.

She doesn't mind me going out at all though.

But i have got to take care of myself, and the best she can do is just give me endless advices and pray to God for my well-beings.

I worry her too much, i feel really bad about it.

Somehow i don't feel like i'm going to have any children.

Poor husband. =P


I want to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks!

Supposed to go watch I Am Legend today, but decided not to since i don't want to get home late.

I'm bored. Feel like going somewhere to sit and drink. Maybe get my StarbucksGreenTeaFrapwithCream fix.

Junkie.
I miss my bwannee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(