Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Still defending.

And so she apologised.

But of course these things need time, cos i am also a human being. If people can get angry, the i have the rights to too, right?

Besides, i am not so forgiving. Especially to people who hurt my friends physically, or mentally and make them cry.

Not many know the whole real story of what had happened. And i intend to keep it that way. Unnessecary to involve others who are not involved.

People are going to go, "Eh, you should forgive her, God is very forgiving."

I need not be reminded that the big guy in the sky is VERY forgiving, and i believe He forgives us me for feeling this angry/mad/furious.

But He punishes well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(