Monday, April 23, 2007

LOST

I hate being lost.

After meeting up my mates for breakfast yesterday morning, and pouring out almost everything that i had been keeping from them.. i concluded that i am a very impatient girl when it comes to relationship (well, even when it's not a relationship yet) and i don't like being kept in the dark.

You like me you blOody tell melah!

You don't like me, don't freaking give me so much hope!

Wasted my time, wasted my tears, wasted my emotions.. Basically exhausted myself for.. NOTHING.

Well, i assumed that there's nothing. I don't want to give a shit about the final answer anymore.

I'm walking on, dude. I'm walking on.

Live life to the fullest for the future is sacred - Nick Carter

Right.

With or without one, i am still going to see Orange Range perform Hana.

Done crapping, let's move on.. and pray that i don't talk bout this crap anymore.

I think i sound lame.

screw itla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(