Thursday, February 01, 2007

Universiti Malaysia Terengganu

No announcement were made to say that Kolej Universiti Sains dan Teknologi Malaysia (KUSTEM) is now known as Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT).

For me who had been hearing little hushes here and there about the change being made today, i'm quite disappointed that they didn't made any announcements or memos regarding this 'event'.

Hello!!! We are changing from a university college to universityleh!! That should be big news, right?!!!

Instead, all we get was the main gate new embedded uni name.

UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA TERENGGANU

I'm not so sure what we will be in English. Malaysian University of Terengganu, or Terengganu Malaysian University or whateverlah.

But to tell you the truth, i don't think that we are prepared to be called a university. I don't think so.

And the colour purple is staying.

Anyways, let's get back to me.

I've been very emotional lately.

Due to homesickness, exhaustion, crazy schedules and yeah.. BOY PROBLEMS.

Bleah.

I've never been the kind to have boy problems. I try not to have, and have always succeeded in not having any.

But since Valentine's Day is coming soon... *cries*

I sound so desperate don't i?

*biatch*

And the fact that majority.. no wait.. make that ALL my Chinese coursemates are leaving for home on the 14th of February nite.. leaving me all alone.. cos i'm going back only on the 15th morning... *cries again*

I am so HOMESICK!!!!!!

*faints*

I miss my oranges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(