Tuesday, February 27, 2007

PIG!

Hello!
Chinese New Year holidays had just finished last Saturday.. and i'm back in KUS.. pardon, UMT.. burning my ass off trying to race with the time..

*sorry for the nonsensical talk, but i can't help it*

Anyways, i have gotten my ORANGE RANGE CD+DVD combo *absolute happiness* and get this.. Yng Jiun's friend ended up buying my the Taiwanese version of the album (w/out the DVD) and Squeezed! So, i have 2 copies of Orange Range's 4th album!!!!

*laughs hysterically*

Not that i'm complaining!!! i don't mind having extra copies of Orange Range CDs... hehehe

So, now i have to go and get 1st Contact, and the other 11 singles, and also Orange Ball and Michishirube.

*goes gila*

Fang has gotten her concert tickets and i'm quite happy for her that her dream to watch Orange Range has come true. I'm waiting for my time to come and hopefully the time will come VERY, VERY SOON.. cos i cannot tahan alreadyla... i really really want to go and watch the oranges.. been watching NATURAL DVD lots of time already..

*screams silently*

I love my oranges.

Anyway, i got a crazy stomachache on the first day of New Year.

Bleah.

Pung Seour + WeeN

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(