Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Dare to step up?

Went to MidValley Megamall with Wen Zhen today to watch Step Up. The movie was quite good, i really like it when they combine modern dancing with ballet.. i wanna start dancing!! I wanna dance! I wanna dance!

Anyways, before the movie, we had lunch in a Korean restaurant called Korean Qing Zhou or something like that. The food was not bad, i like my kim chee soup... although the kim chee veggies were quite salty..



Side veggies.. second from the left is the saltiest! but i like it.. hahaha..


Wen Zhen's food!


Mine!


The lovely Miss Chan.. =D
Bleah.
I just got punched in the face.
Just joking.
But i felt like it.
My heart got crushed.
Not boy problem, mind you.
Very disappointed.
Wish i could just runaway.
Fuck it.
It's not supposed to be like this. Life is not supposed to be this hard.
- Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy -













No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(