Monday, June 26, 2006

Well - being..

Yesterday was my last Sunday in Petaling Jaya woh.. *sobs*

Went to Carrefour on Saturday, bought a bedsheet with cows on it.. hahaha.. ma said it loOks childish.. and a blanket.. got myself a short orange bolster (Orange Range power!)! With bugs on it.. Green bedsheet + orange bolster.. hmm.. a winning combination?
Bought a new luggage toO.. but ma said maybe i need another bag.. i was like "WHAT??! Am i going for a year?!"
Gotten some clothes for class.. but i think i need to find some collared tees.. hopefully they are allowed in class.. and i need a new pair of sport shoes.. heels? Maybe not? Casual shoes? Maybe..

Went to temple yesterday to pray.. since i didn't go after i got my results.. maybe that's why i didn't get the uni that i wanted.. Haha.. ^^ God might not be on my side since i only go to him when i'm about to go through exams.. so... it's my bad..

Watched he 2nd and 3rd discs of 1 Litre of Namida (1 Litre of Tears). Another tear-jerker but it didn't make me cry that much.. but still.. it's sad.. imagine when you're only 15 and you have leukimea (i think wrong spelling wor).. and you have a long journey ahead of you..
The drama has K's Only Human as the ending song while Remioromen's Konayuki is played during the some scenes.. and also the piano version of it.. and in the show, the choir sang Sangatsu Kokonoka (March 9th) another Remioromen song. Makes me want to go and get their album, Horizon!

I think i need to buy some books to keep me company during my spare time in Terengganu. Hoh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(