Saturday, June 24, 2006

Beli yang ORI

I listed down what i need.. but it loOks like the shortest list ever been listed by a uni go-er. Heh.

Anyway, got side-tracked and went to Ima, Ai Ni Yukimasu's English site by TBS.

The synopsis made me sad.. And i have to watch it again before i go off! Oh.. and i think i am not gonna bring my CDs along with me.. hey, i don't know what kind of people i will be meeting over there.. So i'm gonna do something very illegal.. nah.. nothing to do with burning.. erm.. it's more to copying.. Hohohoho.. Hey! At least i bought original CDs. I always buy original CDs!! and VCDs/DVDs!!! not so sure bout my family members though.. ^^

My sis borrowed 1 Litre of Namida (1 Litre of Tears) from someone.. so i'm gonna watch it soon.. and i'm gonna move Lunch Queen to my laptop so that i can watch it when i'm bored. Hopefully, i'd get the DVD-device thingie so that i can transfer all my Orange Range DVDs toO!!!
Gotta go off now.. Mom's taking me to Carrefour..

Let the shoppings begin!!!


I'm gonna miss you little fella!

HOTTIE alert! I love this guy so so so much.. seriously..

1 comment:

  1. Hello!! Sorry I haven't come here for a while, kinda busy. I heard of that "1 litre of tears" sounds good! hope you enjoy it. Oh my gosh that hamster is the most kawaii little thing in the world!! I think I saw photos of it before in Lene's blog? So kawaii~ I want one!! I'll try come and post here more often okies!

    ReplyDelete

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(