Monday, June 12, 2006

* Listening to Remioromen's Konayuki and Stand By Me over and over and over again *

I can't connect my phone to the PC. So that means, all pics taken by my phone could not be transferred to my PC = so sad. Bluerh.

To Yuen: Ahhh.. thank you. I might change my header again. Haha. =P


Orange Range with Yuko Takeuchi and Shidou Nakamura (of Ima, Ai Ni Yukimasu). I wonder if i should envy the boys or the 2 actors? Obviously i would love to meet Orange Range but I'd also like to meet Yuko and Shidou.. and their baby boy!!!! X0)

Orange Range with Jessica Alba and Chris Evans of Fantastic Four the movie (i have not watched this one yet ^^"). I'm pretty sure a lot of guys will start cursing. Why? Hahaha.. Jessica Alba neh.. Can i swap places with you, Jess? Anyways i like Kirikirimai ~Fantastic Four remix~.. Quite choOn.. And i read somewhere that you can actually hear part of the song during the movie. I wanna watch leh.. but i don't think i would go and buy the VCD/DVD. I heard from the reviews that it was not so.. fantastic.. Heehee.. might borrow from somewhere though..

Random stuff:

LoOk at Ryota's mole! It can rival Hiroki's!! *guffaws* Hehehehehe...


Anyways, went to Remioromen's website: www.remioromen.jp but couldn't get any infos on them cos it's in Japanese but thank God for www.mognet.net!


From left to right: Maeda Keisuke (bass), Fujimaki Ryota (vocals, guitar) and Jinguji Osamu (drums)

Showed my sis their videos and she fell for Osamu-san.. ^^

Now my Japanese bands chart has changed:

1 Orange Range

2 Remioromen

3 Mr. Children

4 L' Arc~en~Ciel

5 UVERworld

but i'm not so sure. But the band that has the number 1 spot has always been number one. Hehe..

I flipped through the Japanese mags that i have to find stuff on Remioromen but could only find that Konayuki was at position number 2 in the Oricon Style Single Best 100 week 12/5 - 12/11 with Kumi Koda's you at number 1. Hou yeh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(