Sunday, November 27, 2005

M.A.C.H.I.

^ Edward, Gabe, Luke & part-of Nicky doing their thang^
I just came back from the Machi showcase like an hour ago. I'm quite happy. =P
Okay, after like almost 3 hours of waiting we got into Zouk, and after waiting somemore, finally the emcees for the night, May & Choy Wan came up on stage to hype things up. They had a few games, the 1st being answer Machi-related Qs and the 2nd, rapping on why you like Machi so much with your partner doing the boom-box. I did the latter. Seriously. I think i made a fool out of myself. I crapped like the world's gonna end soon. But i had fun. And i have to thank Yoon Tim for being my boom-box. We got 2nd place out of 5 which is not bad at all and i got an autograph poster. YAY!
Finally, Machi came up on stage at around 8.15pm. Woo-hoo! I couldn't stop screaming. And i got to see their new members! Suffa's damn HOT! They're all hot. They performed like more than 10 songs and had to repeat like 4 for MTV. During Wo Ai Chou Sing Sing, Gabe, Andrew and Edward did this funny dance-kungfu-ish moves which were hilarious. So cute! Nicky, as usual, his voice was superb. It was his birthday too. ^__^ Melody's very pretty and i feel that her vocals have improved. I didn't like her voice before but now it's quite good. Luke looks younger now. I guess chopping of his long locks was a very good move. Yuen was practically GAWKING at him. =P Jeff Da Ge was cool as usual. It was a great show indeed. My sis fell in love with Gabe. Haha. Edward's cute. Andrew's bigger. Don P was.. well.. being Don P? And the dancers who did those moves. It was like 'WAAHHHHHH!!!...' But i miss Kenny leh. And i was hoping Steven would be there too. ='(
Anyways, i got to shake hands with most of them: Twice from Don P & Luke, once from Edward, Andrew & Nicky. And I did wash my hands when i got home.
I haven't listened to the new album, Superman properly. But the Super Machi Remix track brought me back into the past, when i was a Machi freak. Now, i'm not THAT freak.. i just moved on to Orange Range (i keep mentioning them in my posts, don't i?). But hey, i would never pass a chance to go and watch Machi again.


1 comment:

  1. LUKE!!! i tell you man... i seriously HAVE to get a pic of him in his current hairdo...the one with the CDs just CANNOT compare to the real thing...haih... so super hot...

    ReplyDelete

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(