Saturday, January 13, 2018

Happy New Year!

I know it's already the second week of 2018, but I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all..

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Highlights of 2017

A post shared by WeeN (@weenangeline) on

My best nine of 2017 on my Instagram.

Of course I had a great year with my trip to Tokyo, especially to attend RADWIMPS Human Bloom Tour final concert in Nippon Budokan. I also managed to go to their Singapore concert.

My brother got married..


and one of the Random Quartet got married too!



The not-goods of 2017

Losing our pet cat, Tiger after Chinese New Year, that was a bummer. Then there was some downs at work and neverending disappointment of myself.

There was this deaths of Chester Bennington and Jonghyun of Shinee too, which affected me in some ways..

A few of my old relatives passed away this year too, and the year ended with a terrible news of friends losing their child.

....

Honestly, I wouldn't call it a great year. I hope that 2018 will be better not only for myself, but also for the people that I love.

Wishing you all a great year ahead too ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(