Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tembaking.

I survived the PTD exam!

woot! woot!

Although I'm not sure if I'm gonna pass it or not. Because I tembak-ed a lot in the first section, which consisted of questions on Malaysian knowledge and general knowlegde.

I mean, I don't know what are some of the movies acted by the late P. Ramlee (except for Ibu Mentuaku and Keluarga 69), or what is the main instrument in mak yong. Then I also tembak-ed the Best Movie for the Festival Filem Malaysia last year, and then tembak-ed most of the other questions.

@_@

My only gripe is on the second section, which consisted of problem-solving questions, including some calculations. They didn't allow the usage of calculators!!

Agggghhh!

Imagine 40Qs to be solved in 45mins.

Diorang ingat saya robot ka apa?

@_@

Oh, well. If I don't pass this I can always take another time. But if I do, I have to prepare myself for physical assessment course!

@_@

Susah jugak nak masuk gomen.

* * *


I'm going to Penang this Thursday!

Mwahahahaha..

Second time this year.

Damn shiok can makan again.

Hurrah!

1 comment:

  1. you go penang without me! I want to go again!! hahaah!!

    ReplyDelete

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(