Monday, June 18, 2007

To be or not to be..

Happy.

Someone sent me a forwarded message which goes like this:

Happiness is never lost, if you know where to look for it
It's always in Hearts.

I believe in choosing my own happiness.
I believe that you are the only one capable of making yourself happy, by making all the right choices which will lead to your happiness.

And yeah. I chose to be happy with the current situation that i'm in now, eventhough in the long run, i might end up getting my heart broken.

Short term : HAPPINESS
Long term : BROKEN HEART a.k.a. UNKNOWN

But why do i still feel like i'm being one of the stupidest girls in this whole wide world?

I'm troubled. But i'm don't want to admit that i'm troubled. Yet.

Teik Keen, i wan to go yam chaaaaarrrrr.... *faints due to the lack of yam chas in my life*

Been doing some thinking lately, and i might end up quitting Taekwondo in uni cos it's been an emotional rollercoaster being in that club! Was thinking that i shouldn't be focusing only on one thing for these 3 years, should go and learn some new things so i won't get bored with my life, rite? But then again, i might be wronglah.. Somehow i tend to make wrong decisions these days..

3 more episodes of BLOOD+ to go before it ends and i move on to Death Note back again! I think i might just buy the OST one day.. since it's like around RM20.00 only.. but then again..

And, yes.. Malaysia IS on sale. But i walked past nose yesterday in Midvalley Megamall but there wasn't any SALEs banners or anything in it.. I need some new pair of heels.. preferrably from Blay actually.. but they're so expensive! *cries*

I want to go shopping! But i'm broke.. *waterfall tears*

I need a rich man in my life.

Har Har.

1 comment:

  1. SABAR WEEN! 3 HARI LAGI! EXAM ABIS!

    XD

    Aiyo... just because u wanna try something else doesn't mean u have to quit something ur doing right now maa... do both la. So means u'll be joining....? silat? XDXD

    Heh... and in Malaysia, having a SALE means that they give u the NORMAL price instead of the CRAZY MARKED UP ECONOMICALLY IMPOSSIBLE price that they normally put.

    That's y we can afford to have so many sales in Malaysia and so often too. XDXD

    ReplyDelete

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(