Monday, January 01, 2007

GoOdbye 2006

It's 01.01.07!!!!!!

An hour and half ago it was 31.12.06!!!

I can't believe it's already a new year!!! AAAHHHHH!!!

Wen Zhen picked me up at around 9.30pm and we headed to Baskin Robbins and got ourselves a pint of ice-cream each. Since the place was packed, we hung out at my place and i showed her my baby pics and Japanese mags (she begged me to save money! but of course.. i can't) and we chatted and chatted and chatted til 1 something.. hee hee.. if only Pak Wan was with us!


First photo for the year 2007: Me and Miss Chan

A new year, a new beginning.. perhaps?

My resolutions:



1. To be a better daughter

2. To be a better sister

3. To be a better friend

4. To be a better student

5. To keep myself fitter and stronger so that can better myself in Taekwondo
6. To make more friends with Orange Range fans
7. To start a Malaysian Orange Range community/fan club
8. To be nicer to people i hardly know
LASTLY

TO BE A BETTER PERSON


Yeah.. i hope to be a better individual on this earth.. y'know menjadi seseorang yang lebih berguna.. it's not that i'm 100% useless.. but i could be more useful..




HAPPY NEW YEAR

to

MY LOVED ONES, FRIENDS, HAMSTERS,
ORANGE RANGE

and to

EVERY BOY, GIRL, MAN, WOMAN, CHILD, HOMO SAPIENS/EARTHLINGS etc

Searching for a Beautiful Days.. and everyday and everyday..

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(