Monday, December 25, 2006

Have yourselves a Merry little Christmas..

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Cheers!
Party on!
Have fun!!!!
Eat! Eat! Eat!
Yay!

I'm back home. Arrived at the Hentian Putra a little before 5 am and proceeded to take the Star LRT before changing to Putra LRT and took the 7 am bus home. My dad was the first witness. He was so blurred (hangover!), "When did you..?" and i hushed him! I hushed my dad! Went into the dream and slept immediately before some idiots started banging my dOor up at 9 something... My sisters and cousin were so happy to see me!!!

HO HO HO

My little Christmas gift to them is me coming back home. XP

My whole body hurts. And that was Taekwondo's present to me.

* WeeN currently walks like a penguin *

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(