Sunday, September 03, 2006

Home sweet HOME

I'm back home!!!!

After spending two funny months in Terengganu, i am finally home!

Ahhh.... the joy... but it will never last...

I met Pak Wan after almost a year of not meeting her.. but she's gonna go off on Wednesday.. ='( toO soOn.. Me, her and Wen Zhen went to a Starbucks near Pak Wan's place to do some file transferring and we got ourselves treated with a piece of carrot cheese cake. YUM! =P Tomorrow: Breakfast with Aimi. Hehe.

I have two assignments due after the holidays but i don't feel like starting any of them just yet. I need to focus on what i love the most: ORANGE RANGE

I was so excited when i reached home and the first book i touched was Blood Orange. I just screamed my head off.. i miss my oranges toO much..

So, their Fantazical 006 tour started off on Merdeka night, 31st of August.. hope everything went well for the boys.. i've been reading a lot of comments on their Music Station performance of Un Rock Star, and most of the fans thought that their performance could be improved.. Hopefully, this wouldn't bring the boys down. I understand that sometimes the boys will feel a little tired and i hope they won't burn themselves out. Wanna keep on supporting them!!!

Gambatte, Orange Range minna-san!

I need to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(