Friday, July 28, 2006

Go ways!

* Currently listening to Orange Range's album, musiQ *

I'm in the library right now, on Quan's laptop, wondering and cursing on the non-existence of wireless connection in my hostel. They should expand the signal til the hostel cos i am pretty sure that KUSTEM students will definitely appreciate it.

My family's coming to visit me next month, yay! yay! * macam budak kecik saje *

Today's orchestra was cancelled.. dunno why.. didn't feel like going anyways..

Finally i had started on my Science and Technology Policies assignment (which is due this Thursday).. i did it from 11pm til 3am yesterday but then i realised that my answers lack a whole of stuff so i have to redo everything again... haih..

Went jogging with Poo by the beach yesterday, which was a really good thing. And we screamed our lungs out to the sea.. ehehe.. The air by the beach was so fresh, cooling and clean.. The calming sound of the waves.. The breeze.. i should be thankful that my hostel/campus is within the walking distance of the beach. Besides that, i really need to start looking after my health that's why i'm trying my best to go jogging at least thrice a week in addition to going for the usual Taekwondo class on Saturdays. The instructor might start sparring class on Tuesdays soon to prepare us for the KUSTEM open.. not so sure wether i wanna take part or not.. hohoho.. after kena belasah pai seh only..

A coursemate pissed me off recently. Screw him!

We still haven't had our course's orientation yet. Hope that our seniors were not pissed off with us.

Tomorrow.. gotong-royong? They've gotta be kidding me. They should have done it during the orientation weekleh.. bad planning..

I want Un Rock Star!!!!!!

My youngest sister has to wear glasses now. Her power is about mine.. and she's only nine!!!!!!! Haih....

Pak Wan is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =P

Oh, and my sea survival thingie dates are brought forward to the 25th of August...

To SilveRaven: I'm not really sure of the Ponco-Ponco schedules.. usually me and my roommates will rush down once we hear the song.. hohoho.. no problem, though i still need to work on steps 7 & 8 more.. confusing steps they are..

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(