Saturday, June 17, 2006

All in a day..

Ah.. i think i missed a day no?

First up: In the first time, for i do not know how many years, i, yours truly, VOMITED. Yeah, i vomited in the car on Wednesday. After coming back from sending my cousin and my aunt off in KL Central. I felt the dizziness as soon as they took off, but dismissed it off as nothing much, since i hardly get sick. Went into Guardian to get some stuff, and headed off to savour McD's sundae cone.. And it made me feel better.. for like a few seconds. Took the LRT back and realised that i did feel so goOd so i told my sis that we need to get off at Kerinchi station so that i could make a trip to the loo. Ah.. nothing happened.. Took the LRT again and forced myself from throwing up in the train. Arrived at the Taman Bahagia station, went to the toilet again.. nothing happened. Waited for my mom to pick us up and felt better. Once i got into the car, and started telling my mom my condition, she thought that maybe i ate toO much that day.. @__@ and WHAMM!!! i couldn't take it no more, dumped whatever contents in the Guardian plastic bag and vomited my gut out! Imagine the smell of green apple Mentos mixed with sundae cone and tom yam. GROSS man!!! And it was horrible.. My esophagus hurt afterwards.. haha.. My sisters and mom were like, "eewww.." but i laughed it off after relieving myself. Haha. It's been a loooong while since the last time puked that much. Hehehe. And i slept early, hence being MIA from the online arena for that day.

Anyways, went for a panjat batu (rock-climbing) session yesterday with Wen Zhen in the Summit. I must say i have really weak arms because i could only managed to climb the easy-slanting-with-many-holders walls. I so need to exercise man!!!!! But it was fun.. and i wanna have a go on it again. And i wanna play futsal again leh.. Miss the adrenaline rush.. Blearh.. maybe i should go Taekwondo again.. After the session, we had tea in Secret Recipe. I ate the Carrot cheese cake and Iced Chocolate with Whipped Cream while Wen Zhen had Chocolate Fudge cake and Iced Lemon Tea. Hehehe.. Fattening myself upleh.. Then we went to Pay Less Books and MPH to loOk around.. Wanted to buy John Grisham's The Runaway Jury but decided not to since i'm gonna be making a trip down to Kinokuniya to pick up my sis's JUNON mag. Went home and got excited when ~*Asterisks~ was played in her car! I screamed and it almost gave her a heart attack.. ahahaha.. Orange Range maniac i am!

And yeah, watched I Am Sam.. cried a lot.. but cried the most when Lucy started scolding and hitting Sam when he visited her after not visiting her for a long while. She screamed, "I hate you!!!" like so many times but then, her lovely daddy wrote her a letter, apologizing.. So sad.. I cried a lot.. Sean Penn was goOd..

After 3 days, my mom's cake is gone!

Oh.. just found out that my aunt (my mom's younger brother's wife) is 5 months pregnant! How could she hid it from us?! Anyway, i'm gonna get a new cousin.. who knows, maybe more than one? Haha.. ^^ I want her to give out twins!!!

Radio Contact updated with new pictures.. YAY!!!!!!

Stupid blogger for not allowing to post up pictures.. wonder why? Uhuhuhu.. ='( Want me to just stick to Xanga is it?

I downloaded Glay's Be With You after watching Orange Range's Love Song Selection on Music Station many times. Yoh chose that song so.. ehehe... nice song dude.. better check out the translation!

Realised i haven't been to Machiturf for so long already. Better go check it out, yo!

My uni application replies might be out on Monday.. so.. keeping my fingers crossed!

I wanna be a part of FANTAZICAL
I'm your father and i'm asking you to read the word!!
No! I don't want to read it if you can't..
Read it, cause it makes me happy..
People like you don't know what it's like to try and try and try and try and try and try but can never be perfect!
~ I Am Sam ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(